Monday, September 9, 2013

White Coat Ceremony



I don't think I could be more proud of Jayson.
 He has worked so hard to be where he is today. 
Long hours of studying...
Papers to write...Books to read...Tests to take. 
He has been busy, busy, busy...

We celebrated his White Coat a few weeks ago. This is the start of big changes in our life.


We are about a month into school and if I had to know all the things he does my head would for sure explode. He loves it though. He comes home happy and eager to tell me what he learned and how he can apply it in real life. He definitely picked a carrier where he will be happy.. 


He works so hard at home and school. 

He is my rock. 

I love him with all my heart and am proud to be his wife!

2 comments:

  1. awww congrats to him and you rock for being so supportive :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! And hearing what you wrote about how proud you are of him warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)