Sunday, June 16, 2013

Whipple Family Renion 2013


Jayson and I look forward to the Whipple reunion every year. 
If you want to see last years reunion click here.

Last year I was super pregnant and pretty sick from the altitude. Ty was so little and running around everywhere. I was blonder and Jayson had slightly less facial hair. 

...but one year later and were on that same rock and taking that same picture.  
Plus one family member:)



This year Ty was still running around everywhere. 
He has gotten faster and can jump higher.


He and Heather have the sweetest bond ever. 

I don't know who will miss who more once we move.


Ember loves the outdoors. 

She was all smiles and giggles.


Jayson and I took the kids for a little walk.
 

After one or two pictures of Jayson this is what I start to get. . . .


We will really miss coming each year. 





4 comments:

  1. DARLING family! Found you from the blog hop and am now following! So excited to follow along! I hope you will follow me also!

    XO
    dani
    Love Me, Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. I like going to repeat places and getting those same pictures with an added family member. Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so good at remembering to take photos of the four of you together. Love that picture of your gorgeous family!
    And my hubby is pretty similar when it comes to me taking too many photos. He has a pretty low tolerance level for me snapping all the time. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Stopping by from The Collective Blog Hop. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)