Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Ty and Ember
Thank you both so much for taking naps at the same time today!! Mama needed a rest:)
LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH.
p.s Ty, thanks for making me car soup this morning (see picture)  
Dear Hubs
Thanks for the MUCH needed date last night.   
Dear Dark Knight Rises
You were good. a fun date. but you scared me.
Dear Heather
Thanks for tending the kids so Jays and I could go out...I love you!! your the best baby sister in the WHOLE WORLD!! 
Dear Self
Good job on not cheating on your diet the last few days.
Dear Dr. G and 6 week apt
Thanks for delivering my babies. Your the best doctor EVER!
Six week apt is OVER!! all is well and I can get back to my normal exercise schedule.
Dear Parenthood (show)
You may just be the best tear jerker/wonderful show I have seen.
I LOVE this new season.
Dear Weather
Stay wonderful

Dear Dad
Hope you had a GREAAAAT  day at the new fire station!


Dear Friends
What should my little family be this year for Halloween??
Last Year



2 comments:

  1. so awesome that you got them to take naps at the same time! congrats on that :)
    and what cute costumes! i'm horrible at costume ideas sadly :(

    http://quitetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 kids sleeping at the same time? Unheard of good news. At least in my house it always was... :)

    Glad you had a date night.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)