Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tell Me Tuesday #53

Photobucket

How was your weekend?
My mother came up last week and we made a Jewelry hanger for my bedroom. 

You can check it out HERE

I love that my earrings are not all tangled up and I can immediately find both. 
It was fun and easy to do!




Thanks to EVERYONE who linked up!
Here is a few that caught my eye:)

by: Niki @ Hello Paper Moon 

I almost died when I saw these moon cookie cutters. 
Niki shares this link where she found them. (THANK YOU)
I love that she used them with a brownie recipe. 
I can imagine sugar cookies being adorable as well!!! 
O the possibilities!

 

Ashley made these for a church event she was helping with.
They totally caught my eye.
They look like beautiful lolly pops...and anything in a mason jar gets an A+ in my book.



 That's When I Knew 
by: Rachelle @McCombs Family 

I actually went to school with Rachelle and her blog is one of my favorites
to go to for honest, funny, real life posts.
She shares here her feelings on being a wife and mother.. 
good read.

by:  Jennifer Dawn @The life of Jennifer Dawn

Ah I love this post! 
I have been wanting to redo some old cork boards...
and didn't exactly
know how to go about it..
SPRAY PAINT THE CORK..
Now why didn't I think of that!
go check it out


If you were featured and want one of these bad boys
Photobucket
They are on the sidebar!!


K now I want to see what YOU all have been up too?

CRAFT
RECIPE
FAMILY OUTING 
THOUGHTS 

anything goes... as long as its yours.

Remember you must follow along with
Me and my boys to join the party
 


7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for the invite. I just linked up. Off to add your button to my party list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting such a great party! I hope you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting another fun party and for your sweet comment on my blog, Ashley! :)
    Have a wonderful week!
    XO! Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)